Bingham County-Utility Assistance

Organization Name: Bingham County
(Show others in Organization)
501 N Maple
Suite #207
Blackfoot, ID 83221
Phone: 208-782-3160 xclerk
Eligibility: Indigency/ residency
Services Provided: Works with all state, federal, and local agencies, and provides assistance where necessary in obtaining other benefits.
Indigent Medical Assistance provides other non-medical assistance needs on a limited basis.
Veterans County Service Office - assists veterans in apply for benefits and other veterans services.
Courthouse and Marriage licenses.

Circuit Breaker is a property tax reduction program. The program is most often for elderly and disabled individuals
Source: Idaho Careline 211
Last Updated: 8/6/2019